The Prism CAB45810-SVR is a 45U 2205mm high server cabinet, 800mm wide x 1000mm deep. This data cabinet has an internal usable depth of 890mm
The PI range from Prism is a highly popular choice for installers meeting the all round requirements of server installation. PI cabinets are easy to assemble and access, are safe and secure in use and durable once assembled. All Prism PI cabinets use a steel frame chassis construction for high load capacity. A swing front door opening with removable side panels, large floor aperture and quick-release door pins ensure easy access.
The smoked glass front door allows equipment to remain visible yet discrete. 'U' height position markers allow accurate equipment positioning. Ventilated side panels and rear door deliver effective thermal management. Security is maintained by a slam-latch front door lock with side and back panels also lockable. The cabinet features a stove enamelled goose grey finish.
In short, the best value for money cabinet range that is available on the market today.
- Steel frame chassis with a considerable load capacity.
- Swing front and back door
- Removable side panels
- Large floor aperture for cable entry
- Smoked glass lockable front door with vented surround
- “U” height position markers for accurate equipment positioning.
- Mid-mounting profiles
- Ventilated side panels and mesh insert rear door
- Slam-latch front door lock
- Vented top cover
- Standard colour is Goose Grey, Graphite Grey and Black available at additional cost.
- Internal maximum usable depth of 890mm
- Supplied with Transit castors
Prism is one of the UK’s most successful, self-sufficient, manufacturers of quality Data and Server Cabinets. Supplying to 23 health authorities, the national air traffic control system, the Home Office, 361 British embassies worldwide and corporate companies such as BT, BskyB, Reuters, The Financial Times, Lloyds TSB, Goldman Sachs etc...