The Prism FI-CAB42810-SVR is a 42U 2070mm high server cabinet, 800mm wide x 1000mm deep. This server cabinet has an internal usable depth of 890mm
Prism FI range of server cabinets are manufactured from extruded aluminium chassis providing ease of commissioning, cable routing and maintenance. The unique box-section folding technique on the front and rear doors ensure extra strength and rigidity.
Designed for Server installation the Prism FI range meets the need of an evolving server cabinet market. The FI range answers the challenge of thermal management requirements and matches the load capacity specified by major server manufacturers such as Dell, IBM, Fujitsu and HP
- Bolted aluminium frame construction
- Mesh front and back doors with 64% air flow
- Slam-latch front door lock
- Lockable rear door with mesh surround and centre
- Lockable side panels
- 19 Adjustable (heavy duty) mounting profiles
- Mid-mounting profiles supplied as standard (heavy duty)
- Internal maximum usable depth of 890mm
- Vented top cover
- Supplied with heavy duty castors and jacking feet
- Standard colour graphite grey
Prism is one of the UK’s most successful, self-sufficient, manufacturers of quality Data and Server Cabinets. Supplying to 23 health authorities, the national air traffic control system, the Home Office, 361 British embassies worldwide and corporate companies such as BT, BskyB, Reuters, The Financial Times, Lloyds TSB, Goldman Sachs etc ...